I have to tell you 8 random facts/habits about myself.
1. I can’t stand to be in a room filled with people–it makes me crazy.
2. I chew my nails–yeah, I know, it’s awful.
3. My husband is 15 years older than I am–and it has worked well for us.
4. I love to be alone.
5. I hated High School and almost quit my senior year–those, thanks to my principle who called me everyday, I went back and graduated.
6. I’ve never read Dan Browns, “DaVinci Code” but I hate the book, because it made like 20 zillion dollars. Okay, I did like the movie, but I wouldn’t admited it anywhere else.
7. I’m a closet feminist.
8. Lastly, I’m applying “The Secret” to my writing life–I hope it’s working.
Now, I’m supposed to tag 4 people but I’m not going to. You’re welcome!