So, yesterday the challenge began. I wrote 1036 words. Today I wrote 1067. 2103 total so far. Yippeeeeeeeeee!!! If you are doing the 70 days, let me know how you’re totals are adding up. Now the writing. Eeeks! I’m definitely going to have to revise. It’s rough but Peruvian Knights is getting written. I never dreamed that this book would be so hard to write. So much research to do to make it sound realistic. I hope I can pull it off.
So, Dawn tagged me yesterday and I don’t intent to tag six people but I will tell you six things about myself that you probably don’t know.
1. I’m a Democrat. Go Hillary!
2. I hate two-faced people.
3. I never take a good picture–ever.
4. I love reality TV. New favorite–Millionaire Matchmaker. Looking foward to the new cowboy/city girl thing coming soon. Teehee!
5. When I was young I wanted to get breast implants–thank God I grew up.
6. I’m a vegetarian, and very proud of it.
There you go. So, did that change your opinion about me in some way?
Anyway, I’m off to do housework because I can now since I got my words written. (Big Smile)